How do I file a complaint?

Complaints can be filed in multiple ways. You can call the Code Enforcement Hotline, which is 770-631-2588 Option #2, then 2. 

You can also call the Peachtree City Police Department at 770-487-8866 and ask to be connected to Code Enforcement, or you can email code enforcement.

Show All Answers

1. How do I file a complaint?
2. Can I remain anonymous?
3. Do ordinances only apply to areas of my property that can be see from the road?
4. Can I park my car in the front yard?
5. Is parking on the street a violation?
6. How tall can grass be?
7. Can you make my neighbor rake their leaves, trim their shrubs, or cut down a tree?
8. What is the schedule for outdoor watering?
9. Can I have an RV or Camper at my home?
10. Can someone stay in an RV or Camper?
11. What happens if I do not comply with a Notice of Violation?