How do I request a Court appointed attorney?
On your first appearance in court when your name is called for a plea, you may ask the judge for a court appointed attorney. You will fill out an application to the best of your ability. The application fee is $50. The judge will then look at your application to make sure you qualify. If you do, you will receive a reset date and your court appointed attorney's name and phone number.

Show All Answers

1. Can I change my court date?
2. What happens if I miss my court date and do not pay my fine?
3. What does my signature on the citation mean?
4. What options do I have regarding my ticket?
5. Can I take a defensive driving course for a fine reduction or a ticket dismissal?
6. Can I talk to the Solicitor before my court date?
7. Will a NOLO affect my insurance?
8. Does an officer have to show you the radar gun or video when they stop you for speeding?
9. How do I request a Court appointed attorney?
10. How do I clear a drivers' license suspension for failure to appear in court?
11. How do I contact my probation officer?
12. Como puedo conseguir un intérprete español?