Stormwater Utility Bills – How Can I Pay?
Residential stormwater utility bills will go out April 6th. We have three convenient options for both residential and commercial customers.
• First, you may visit www.peachtree-city.org/stormwater and pay online. Paying via eCheck requires a $1.00 fee and paying via credit or debit card (American Express not accepted) requires a fee of $1.95 for balances up to $200.00. (The fee increases by $3.00 for each increase in balance of $100.00.)
• You may also mail a check or money order to our lockbox at Peachtree City Stormwater, PO Box 117009, Atlanta, GA 30368-7009. Please note, if you are paying via your financial institution’s bill pay feature, please ensure this is the address payment is going to
• Finally, you may leave a check or money order along with your remittance slip in the drop box outside of City Hall
Should you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 770-631-6385.
Just a Reminder…Rules for all Path Users
With the nice weather starting again, we see more and more people out using the Peachtree City paths. In order to enjoy safely, please keep in mind the Rules for all Path Users.
• No racing of any form, except for special events approved by the city.
• No blocking public access, except for special events approved by the city.
• No loitering on bridges or in underpasses.
• Normal rules of the road apply to the paths. When approaching oncoming path users, each user shall move to his right side of the path, passing on the left side of the path. Pedestrians may walk on the left.
• Pedestrians should be given right of way by all other path users.
• An audible warning is required from cart drivers and cyclists when approaching pedestrians from behind.
• Trash must be put in designated receptacles or held for disposal later. Fines double for littering on the paths.
• Helmets REQUIRED for cyclists 16 years of age and under.