STATE OF GEORGIA RESOURCES
OFFICE OF GOVERNOR BRIAN KEMP
I want to report unsafe practices or those not abiding by the Governor’s Orders.
- The State of Georgia has set up a COVID-19 hotline to report cases of misuse or fraud: 1-844-442-2681
I want to report exposure or that I am experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- You can also report these issues through Georgia’s COVID-19 hotline at
- 1-844-442-2681. The Governor has asked that you call this line BEFORE showing up unannounced at an emergency room and health care facility.
GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF LABOR
I’ve lost my job because of COVID-19. How do I apply for Georgia Unemployment Benefits?
- Click here for instructions for filing an unemployment insurance claim.
I’ve had to lay people off because of COVID-19. Here do I file my claim on behalf of my employee?
- Click here for instructions for employer filed claims.
GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH
How do I volunteer for one of Georgia’s Department of Public Health Programs?
- Click here for information.
How many COVID-19 cases are there in Georgia?
- This page is updated daily at 12:00pm and 7:00pm.
GEORGIA DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE
I’m looking for information on Animal Health, Georgia Grown, Food Safety, Meat Inspection, and Ag Inputs within Georgia.
INDIVIDUAL & CHARITABLE RESOURCES
I need general assistance. Where can I go to get help for my family and me?
- United Way and 2-1-1 can direct you to local charities.