October 21, 2019
Peachtree City Library, Room 2
201 Willowbend Road
Peachtree City, GA 30269
Discover Your SAT/ACT Testing Timeline
Monday, October 21, 2019
Do you have a high school sophomore or junior? Are you wondering which standardized test they should take and when they should take it? Are you wanting better results? If so, you NEED to be at this workshop!
Intended for parents of high school students, this workshop will explore the standardized test taking timeline, embrace strategies for planning ahead, and learn how to reduce unwanted stress on the family while increasing student success. The presenter will provide handouts and valuable information about YOUR student’s personal testing timeline. Creating an educational plan as it relates to the SAT or ACT is one of the smartest things a family can do while on their journey to college. Don’t be caught off-guard by waiting until the last minute!
During this workshop, we will discuss:
• which test is best for your student
• when is the BEST time to register for the test
• effective strategies for deciding on test-prep
• the value of taking practice tests and why it makes a BIG difference on the score
• common mistakes made on test day
• how colleges ultimately use the test results
Certified Educational Planner
Capstone Educational Consultants
This program is free and open to the public. It will be held in the lower level of the Peachtree City Library in Room 2. Registration required.