The following payment methods are accepted for citations:
- Personal Checks
- The defendant's name must be printed on the check. No startup checks or counter checks are accepted.
- Checks must have a current address and phone number.
- The citation number (including the letters) must be noted on the check.
- Parents may use their personal checks for defendants 18 or under still living at home.
- Money Order
- Cashier's Check
- -The court office may refuse large amounts of coins as payment.
- Debit or Credit Cards
- We accept all major debit and credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express
- All cards must be associated with a bank. No pre-paid cards or refund cards are accepted.
- Cards with the name listed as "Preferred Customer", "Valued Customer", or left blank are not accepted.
- Cardholder must be present with identification if paying at the court window.
- Business cards or checks are not accepted unless the business itself has been cited.
Note: Please make any checks, money orders, or cashier's checks payable to Peachtree City.
If you have missed court, please contact the Municipal Court to speak with a court clerk about the fine amount and payment procedures. Methods of payment for citations that have missed court are cash, cashier's check, or money order only.
- All payments are due the day prior to the court date to avoid an appearance in court. If you have a must appear offense, you will have to appear in court.
- Payments are accepted in person, online, or through the mail. All payments, including those through the mail, must be received by the payment deadline.
- Payment by phone: 866-684-4885
- If you have missed court, please contact the Municipal Court for payment instructions and fine amounts.
- Payment for citations on a trial date are not accepted outside the court date.