Leach Station (Number 81)
110 Paschall Road
• Advanced Life Support Ambulance
• 104 foot Tower/Ladder
• Engine/Pumper - Reserve
• Restored original 1949 Chevy Engine/Pumper
Leach Station is the training facility site, which includes a two story "burn building" and roof simulator. The station is named after Myron D. "Brother" Leach, the Founder and First Chief of the Department.