Alliance Theatre Pass
Founded in 1968, the Alliance Theatre is the leading producing theater in the Southeast, reaching more than 165,000 patrons annually. In January 2019, the Alliance opened its new, state-of-the-art performance space, The Coca-Cola Stage at Alliance Theatre. Known for its high artistic standards and national role in creating significant theatrical works, the Alliance has premiered more than 116 productions including nine that have transferred to Broadway. The Alliance education department reaches 90,000 students annually through performances, classes, camps, and in-school initiatives designed to support teachers and enhance student learning. The Alliance Theatre values community, curiosity, collaboration, and excellence, and is dedicated to representing Atlanta's diverse community with stories, artists, staff, and leadership, and audiences. For more information visit https://alliancetheatre.org.
How it Works
- Alliance Community Ticket Pass is good for four (4) free tickets per circulation using the promo code on the back of the pass.
- This pass can be checked out at the library circulation desk. Pass not available for holds.
- Check out period is one week (7 days) with the option of one renewal. Late fee is $3/day.
- Patrons check out the Pass and use the code on the Pass to purchase tickets at https://alliancetheatre.org. Tickets must be purchased in advance.
- The Community Ticket Pass MUST be presented at the Alliance Theatre along with the tickets to the performance.
- Pass is valid for productions on the Hertz or Coca-Cola stages ONLY.
- Limit of one (1) performance per checkout.
- The Alliance Theatre reserves the right to deny entry to patrons who continually check out the pass.
- Replacement Cost: $75.
- Please visit https://alliancetheatre.org or call 404-733-4600 for information on COVID-19 safety and protocols.