2023 Spring Volleyball
Our volleyball league uses USVA rules with some additional rules available here.
Regular season schedule will be posted here (not available yet).
Game results are posted on our CivicRec website.
Weekly rankings will be posted below (updates on Thursdays).
Teams can now begin registering for 2023 Spring Volleyball.
- Registration can be done in-person at the Kedron Fieldhouse or online at the CivicRec website under "Sports."
- League Flyer
- League Information
- NEW for 2023 Spring Volleyball: A $50 Captain's Fee is required upon Captain's registration. The balance of the team fee ($200 for in-county or $275 for out-of-county) is not due until timeslot selection on 02/16.
- In-county: $250 until the Captain's Meeting on 02/13. Then, $300.
- Out-of-county: $325 until the Captain's Meeting on 02/13. Then, $375.
- A team is "in-county" if it is sponsored by a Fayette County business or place of worship; or if at least half of the players are Fayette County residents. Otherwise, the team is out-of-county.