League Web Site
- Regular Season Schedule -- NOTE: Revised on 09/19/2022. No matchups changed, but Courts 1 and 2 are swapped.
- Game Results -- Posted on CivicRec.
- League Standings
- PTC Volleyball uses USVA rules to govern league play, with some added "house" rules.
Online Player Registration
- Peachtree City Recreation has moved to a new registration system: CivicRec.
- Once a team has been created, the team captain will be responsible for inviting players onto the team's roster. Players will receive an email invite from the captain that they can accept to be added to the team.
- Detailed instructions.
- Further questions? Contact Athletics Coordinator Blake Hayes at email@example.com or M-F, 5:00 - 9:00 pm at (770) 685-9390.
Online Team Registration
- TEAM REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
- Free agents may attend any game (on Mondays) or practice (on Wednesdays) to see if a team wants to pick them up.
- League Flyer
- League Information
- In-County Price: $275.
- Out-of-County Price: $350.
- Late registration (after 8/15): +$50 to registration cost.
- Peachtree City Recreation has moved to a new registration system: CivicRec
- Registration steps
- (1) Complete the team registration form. This form is available online, through the CivicRec catalog, or at the Kedron Fieldhouse. If completing the form online, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- (2) After the form has been processed, you will be approved to create a team in the league. This step can be done in the online catalog or in-person at the Kedron Fieldhouse.
- (3) Out-of-county teams only. When registering, be sure to also add the "Out of County" fee to your cart. If you do not add this fee, it will be assessed during the season if your roster is determined to be out-of-county.
- Want to play, but don't have a team? Email email@example.com to be added to the free agent list.