Report a Problem

Related Resources

*Please note: Reports submitted after hours or over the weekend may not be responded to until normal business hours. If there is an emergency, please call 911.


Other kind of problem or concern?

Please email City Hall and we will put you in touch with the right department. You can also call City Hall at 770-487-7657 for assistance.