Peachtree City's Recreation & Special Events Division lives up to its name, managing programs, classes, over 50 special events each year, and over 400 acres of parks and sports fields in our community!
Registration is OPEN
Click HERE for Kedron Camp information
Click HERE for Glenloch Camp information
Summer Recreation Activity Catalog Now Available
Registration for Summer Programs
opens May 15th
Spring Activity Catalog Information
To Register for the 4th of July Parade click here:
Vendor Applications for the 2022 Shakerag Arts & Crafts Festival are now available! Please click below to apply.
Information on CivicRec new registration program:
Welcome to Civic Rec!
Peachtree City Recreation and Special Events is pleased to announce the launch of our new reservation system, CivicRec! Online registration will be available beginning January 3, with this new, user-friendly software. To enroll in a recreation program or to reserve a facility, all users must create a NEW ACCOUNT.
What you need to know before setting up your new account
When creating a new account, it is extremely important to enter the parent’s/adult’s information first. The first person on the account created will be the default payer/head of household and must be an adult. The primary email address entered into the parent’s/adult’s account will be your username moving forward.
Text and Email Opt-in
The Recreation and Special Events Department will be sharing information about class cancellations and facility closures (including specific areas such as the pool, gym, etc.) via text message and/or email. Please enter your cell phone number and select your mobile carrier to receive important updates instantly. Your information will never be sold and will only be used to send you alerts about the topics you select.
Your username will always be your email address. You have the option of adding additional email addresses where you wish to receive important updates.
Passwords need to be at least 8 characters in length and include at least 3 of the following: Capital letter, lower case letter, number, special character. If you have forgotten your password, please select “forgot password” to reset it at any time.
You are required to add one emergency contact to your account profile. Be prepared to enter the emergency contact’s first and last name, relationship to the person, phone number and email address.
How to set up your new account
- On desktop computers, click on register at the top of the page to be taken to the registration page. Select Log In/Create Account in the upper left corner then select create your account.
- On mobile device, select account in the upper right corner and then select sign up.
- Fill out the form as completely as possible. All of the fields with an asterisk (*) are mandatory and your account cannot be created without completing these sections. You also need to add one emergency contact to your account. You’ll have an opportunity to add family members to your household later.
- To receive text alerts about class cancellations and facility closures, you must indicate your mobile carrier next to your cell number.
- Add additional household members (spouse, children, etc.) at any time in your account settings. Please keep your entire household in one account.
That’s it! Now you’re ready to register for programs!