Macon Museum Pass
Macon Museum Pass
Georgia Sports Hall of Fame
The Georgia Sports Hall of Fame and Museum, is the country’s largest state sports museum. The 43,000 square feet state-of-the-art museum houses over 3,000 artifacts. From the old style ticket booths to the brick columns in the rotunda and special lighting, the museum invites visitors to experience the history of sports in Georgia with more than 14,000 square feet of high-energy exhibit space and a Hall of Fame corridor that honors the over 400 inductees. For more information, visit http://georgiasportshalloffame.com.
Museum of Arts and Sciences
The Museum believes that exposure to the real thing—actual works of art, live animals, and three-dimensional natural and scientific objects, as well as hands-on opportunities to explore nature and humankind’s impact upon it—are key to developing knowledge of and appreciation for the world in which we live. The Museum includes, the Discovery House which features three floors of interactive exhibits, the Planetarium and Observatory with multiple showtimes daily, and Science on a Sphere, a room-sized, global display system that uses computers and video projectors to display planetary data onto a six-foot diameter sphere, similar to a giant animated globe it is the first and only in Georgia. For more information, visit https://masmacon.org.
Celebrating African American art, history and culture for 30 years, the Tubman Museum is the largest museum in the nation dedicated to educating people about the Art, History and Culture of African Americans. For more information visit, https://tubmanmuseum.com.
How it Works
- This pass will admit up to four (4) people to the Georgia Sports Hall of Fame, Museum of Arts and Sciences, and the Tubman Museum .
- This pass can be checked out at the library circulation desk. Pass not available for holds.
- Check out period is one week (7 days) with the option of one renewal. Late fee is $3/day.
- The pass must be returned to the lending library.
- Restrictions: This pass is valid only for general admission; it is not valid for special events or programming. Only redeemable during regular hours of operation.
- Replacement Cost: $100.