Michael C. Carlos Museum
Since its formal establishment on Emory’s Atlanta campus in 1919, the Michael C. Carlos Museum has become one of the premier museums in the Southeast. The museum holds one of the most comprehensive collections in the region with artwork from ancient Egypt, Nubia, and the Near East; Greece and Rome; the Americas; Africa; and Asia as well as a collection of works on paper from the Renaissance to the present. . For more information visit https://carlos.emory.edu/.
How it Works
- This pass will admit six (6) people to the Carlos Museum at no charge.
- This pass can be checked out at the library circulation desk. Pass not available for holds.
- Check out period is one week (7 days) with the option of one renewal. Late fee is $3/day.
- The pass must be returned to the lending library.
- Restrictions: This pass is valid only for general admission; it is not valid for events, tours, or performances.
- Replacement Cost: $50.