Chattahoochee Nature Center
Explore natural wonder just outside of Atlanta, where the Chattahoochee gently bends. Enjoy trails, exhibits, programs and events on 127 acres of forest, wetland, and river habitat. An experience unlike any other Atlanta attraction. For more information visit https://www.chattnaturecenter.org/.
How it Works
- This pass will admit up to four (4) people to the Chattahoochee Nature Center at no charge.
- This pass can be checked out at the library circulation desk. Pass not available for holds.
- Check out period is one week (7 days) with the option of one renewal. Late fee is $3/day.
- The pass may only be checked out once every 4 months per family.
- The pass must be returned to the lending library.
- Restrictions: This pass is valid only for general admission; it is not valid for special events, festivals, camps, or fee-based programs.
- CNC reserves the right to limit the pass to one use per family per day.
- Replacement Cost: $45.
- CNC Family Pass must be used during normal operating hours.
- If your group exceeds the four people covered by the pass, you must purchase extra tickets online prior to arriving at CNC. CNC will not accommodate walk ups.
- If you plan to visit between June 6th and August 2nd, the 30 minute window after your arrival is also your designated time window to visit the Butterfly Encounter Exhibit. Please allow yourself time to arrive on schedule for your selected time slot.
- Please bring the CNC Family Pass you checked out from the library as well as a photo ID.