Georgia State Park Pass
Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites Family Pass
The Department of Natural Resources’ Division of State Parks & Historic Sites manages more than 60 properties that preserve the state's environment and history. From the Blue Ridge Mountains to the Colonial Coast, our sites offer an exceptional variety of resources including mountains and canyons, forests, fields and marshes, waterfalls, lakes, swamps & rivers, battlefields, historic homes and Native American sites.
Through these sites, we provide important habitat for plants and animals, give people a place to enjoy the outdoors, and protect historic places where future generations can learn about the past. For more information visit https://gastateparks.org.
How it Works
- This package includes a Vehicle Pass to gain entry into any State park for free, instead of paying the $5 gate entry fee.
- This pass will also admit up to two (2) people to a Georgia State Historic Site at no charge.
- A copy of the Guide to Georgia State Parks & Historic Sites featuring descriptions, photos, directions, and a map of all locations is also included with the pass.
- A Get Outdoors Georgia Activity Guide is also included with the pass.
- This pass can be checked out at the library circulation desk. Pass not available for holds.
- The pass may only be checked out once every 4 months per family.
- The pass may only be used once per day, per site, per family.
- Check out period is one week (7 days) with the option of one renewal. Late fee is $3/day.
- The pass must be returned to the lending library.
- Restrictions: The Georgia State Park and Historic Sites pass is valid only for general admission; it is not valid for reservations, special events, activities, or tours.
- Replacement Cost: $50.