Go Fish Education Center
The Go Fish Education Center operated by the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, Wildlife Resources Division and is core to the Go Fish Georgia Initiative. The Center’s facilities, programs and outreach directly support the Initiative’s mission to promote and enhance boating and fishing tourism in Georgia and to boost economic development in communities across the state. The Go Fish Education Center gives visitors a fun and interactive look at Georgia's diverse aquatic wildlife and natural habitats. Among the facilities most popular attractions are it's freshwater aquariums, interactive fishing, boating simulators, a stocked pond for fishing, and underwater habitats from mountain streams to blackwater swamps that feature live alligators and other wildlife. For more information visit https://gofisheducationcenter.com.
How it Works
- Present the pass with your library card at the Go Fish Educational Center for admission for up to four (4) family members.
- This pass can be checked out at the library circulation desk. Pass not available for holds.
- Check out period is one week (7 days) with the option of one renewal. Late fee is $3/day.
- The pass must be returned to the lending library.
- Replacement Cost: $50.
- Go Fish Education Center is only allowing ten (10) visitors into the Center building at one time.
- Outside activities, like fishing, must follow proper social distancing guidelines.
- Please visit gofisheducationcenter.com or call 478-988-6701 for information on COVID-19 safety and protocols.