Zoo Atlanta Park Pass
Zoo Atlanta has changed dramatically since the earliest days of their Victorian origins, from the fascinating series of events that led to Atlanta’s first zoo, to the legendary Willie B., to the history of the giant panda program. They’ve come a long way since opening their doors way back in 1889!
Georgia families can now check out free excursions to Zoo Atlanta, just by having a library card. A partnership between Zoo Atlanta and the Georgia Public Library Service allows adults with a valid library card to access the Zoo Atlanta Family Pass at any participating public library branch throughout the state of Georgia. For more information visit https://zooatlanta.org.
How it Works
- Visit the library and check out the Zoo Atlanta DVD. The Zoo Atlanta DVD can only be checked out at the library circulation desk.
- The check out period for the Zoo Atlanta DVD is one week (7 days) with no renewals. Late fee is $3/day. The Zoo Atlanta DVD can only be checked out once per year.
- Return the DVD (on or before the due date). Patrons are not eligible to receive a Zoo Voucher if the DVD is returned late or in damaged condition.
- The DVD must be returned to the lending library.
- Library Staff will then complete the Zoo Pass Voucher.
- Take the voucher and your library card to the Zoo within 28 days of receiving your voucher. The voucher will admit three (3) people to Zoo Atlanta at no charge.
- Restrictions: This pass is valid only for general admission, it is not valid for special events, tours, or attraction rides.
- Replacement Cost: $30.
- The Zoo Park Pass is ONLY redeemable Monday through Friday.
- The Zoo Park Pass can NOT be redeemed on Blackout dates,
- January 1 & 18
- February 15
- April 5-9
- May 31
- July 4
- September 6
- October 11
- November 25
- Zoo Atlanta has a timed ticketing system to limit the number of guests inside the zoo at any given time. However, walk up admissions are allowable for guests using the Zoo Park Pass.
- Zoo Atlanta is cashless therefore no cash will be accepted. Debit/credit card transactions ONLY.
- Masks are required at Zoo Atlanta for all visitors age 2+.
- For more information on COVID-19 protocols and policy please visit Zoo Atlanta's Know Before You Visit Page.