Morning Book Club
Peachtree City Library hosts a morning book club on the second Wednesday of every month at 10 am in the Reader's and Writer's Room on the main floor of the Peachtree City Library. All adults are welcome.
- January 9: Sold on a Monday by Kristina McMorris
- February 13: 4321 by Paul Auster (first half of the book)
- March 13: 4321 by Paul Auster (second half of the book)
- April 10: This is How it Always Is by Laurie Frankel
- May 8: Exit West by Mohsin Hamid
- June 12: Summer Hours at the Robbers Library by Sue Halpern
- July 10: The Weight of Ink by Rachel Kadish
- August 14: Summer Island by Kristin Hannah
Evening Book Club
Our evening book club meets independently on the second Thursday of the month at 6:30 pm in the Reader's & Writer's Room of the library. Members include former library staff. All adults are welcome.
- February 13: Killing England: The Brutal Struggle for American Independence by Bill O'Reilly (Moved due to Valentine's Day)
- March 14: The Dog Who Could Fly by Damien Lewis
- April 11: The Waiting by Cathy LaGrow (Interview with Brian Lee, grandson of Minka)
- May 09: Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
- June 13: The 100-year-old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson
- July 11: Silent Creed by Alex Kava
- August 08: Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- September 12: Love and Ruin by Paul McLain
- October 10: The Navajo Code Talkers by Doris Paul
- November 14: Leopard at the Door by Jennifer McVeigh
To request any of these items click on the title.