The Building Department manages the building permitting and inspection functions for the City.
Permits are required for work that is regulated by the Georgia State Minimum Standard Codes for Construction. Learn more information and apply for permits by clicking on Permits in the left menu bar.
Once a building permit has been granted, various inspections are required during the construction process. Call the Inspection Hotline to schedule inspections. (770) 631-2588, extension 1222.
Peachtree City contracts with SAFEbuilt for building plan review and inspection services.
- 2008 National Green Building Standard
- 2012 International Existing Building Code
- 2012 International Property Maintenance Code
- 2015 International Energy Conservation Code
- 2017 National Electrical Code
- 2018 International Building Code
- 2018 International Fire Code @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
- 2018 International Fuel Code
- 2018 International Mechanical Code
- 2018 International Plumbing Code
- 2018 International Residential Code
- 2018 International Swimming Pool & Spa Code
- 2018 NFPA 101 Life Safety Code