Peachtree City Municipal Court dates are being rescheduled through the end of the year for Fridays at the City of Fayetteville Municipal Court Facility located at 760 Jimmie Mayfield Blvd, Fayetteville, GA 30215. NOTE – This is NOT the Fayette County Courthouse. If you were scheduled for court, you will receive a notice in the mail providing your new court date and time. If your court date on your ticket has passed and you have not received a notice, please call the Peachtree City court office at 770-631-2096 to make certain we have your correct mailing information.
Due to COVID-19, Peachtree City Municipal Court ask that you adhere to the following guidelines:
- Only the defendant listed on the citation should enter the court with their attorney if applicable. Please do not bring children, spouses, or other family members to your scheduled hearing time.
- Defendants 21 years of age and under may have one (1) parent or guardian attend the court hearing with them.
- Please be patient with wait times as only a limited number of people will be allowed in the building.
- Six feet of social distancing is required and must be observed at all times.
- Please wear protective face covering: mask or cloth.
- Temperature checks, and a series of questions will be required before entering the building.
- Please sanitize hands upon entry and exit of the building – hand sanitizing stations will be available inside the facility.
- If you or anyone in your household is experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or you have been exposed to anyone with COVID-19, please do not come to court. Please contact our office to reset of your case.
- If you are over 65 years of age and are not yet comfortable with coming to court, please call our office in advance to reset your case.
- If you have small children and do not have childcare, please contact our office in advance for (1) courtesy reset.
- If you should need an interpreter, please contact the Peachtree City Court office at 770-631-2096 in advance so that we may reset your case to have an interpreter available for you.
- If you plan to waive your arraignment by pleading Not Guilty, please contact the Peachtree City Court office at 770-631-2096 in advance so arrangements can be made.
Peachtree City now has the ability to provide some arraignment calendars through VIRTUAL COURT via Zoom. If you would like to request a VIRTUAL COURT arraignment via Zoom, please contact the Peachtree City Court office at 770-631-2096 in advance to see if you qualify.
Not all cases require a court appearance and some can be paid in lieu of appearance. You may pay your citation providing your violation is not a must appear offense. If you wish to dispute the violation, it is your right to appear in court. Our payment options are:
- Personal Check or Money Order by mail.
- Credit/Debit card by phone at 866-684-4885.
- Credit/Debit card online at peachtreecitypay.com
If you are not sure whether you must appear for court, please contact the clerk’s office for assistance.
Some violations will not add points to your license or be reported on your driving history. The Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS) has a Point Schedule that can be found by visiting their website at dds.georgia.gov/points-schedule or you can contact them at 678-413-8400.
To pay fines and citations:
Many of your questions may be addressed either in the appropriate section of the website (the left column) or in the Q&A section of our website (right column). For information about points or how a citation may affect your driver’s license, please contact the Georgia Department of Driver Services (DDS). The link to the DDS can be found in the Quick Link section (upper right column).
If you intend to pay your citation before your court date, providing it’s a citation that can be paid prior to court: Pay Citations Online
Please see the payment section on the left hand column of our website for a full list of the payment options and the court’s current payment policy. If you have a question that is not addressed by the payment section, please call Municipal Court.