Comments or Concerns
Internal Affairs Lieutenant Brad Williams supervises the internal and external investigations of officers. The public can log a complaint or concern against an officer as follows:
- Contacting Lieutenant Brad Williams by email or Police Public Information via email, or call 770-487-8866
- In person at 350 Highway 74 South, Peachtree City, GA 30269
- Formally in writing by completing a complaint form (PDF) and turning it into the Police Department.
- Anonymously at 770-487-6010, or by submitting an online anonymous tip:
- Use the easy web form for anonymous complaints against officers
- Like us on Facebook and Twitter and submit a private message tip through the Facebook App.
Compliments can also be accomplished by using our anonymous online reporting system.
Submit Crime Tips
Peachtree City Police Launches Anonymous Tip Service As Proactive Crime Tool
The Peachtree City Police Department uses the DORS online reporting system as a proactive effort to prevent, reduce and solve crimes. We encourage the public to submit crime-related information using DORS to report information about any non-urgent illegal activity, such as unsolved cases, vandalism, theft, the sale and distribution of drugs or information about crimes that are being planned in the community or in schools.