NEW: Open positions
Part-Time Court Bailiff and Police Officer (Certified and Uncertified). More information.
The Peachtree City Police Department is dedicated to providing outstanding professional services through community partnerships that build trust, reduce crime, create a safe environment, protect the constitutional rights of our citizens, and enhance the quality of life within our community.
Our mission is to protect life and property, to address neighborhood concerns, and to be progressive through modern technology and innovative programs. We will adopt proactive community policing concepts, develop effective crime prevention programs, and ensure high visibility by utilizing well-designed patrol strategies. We will attempt to aggressively identify and apprehend criminals and reduce the opportunities for crime while maintaining human dignity and the individual rights of our citizens. We will be responsive to social, geographical, and economical changes within our community. We recognize the value of Peachtree City's unique cultural diversity and will treat each person, regardless of their race, ethnicity, creed, color, or religion, with courtesy, respect, equity, and dignity.
Customer Service Survey:
If you have had contact with a member of the department or would like to make a comment or recommendation on our performance, please complete the online customer service survey. We take all comments seriously and will follow up on your concerns or recommendations.
- How do I sign up to be notified of emergency notices in my community?
- How do I hire an off duty officer to provide security or traffic control for my event?
- Can the police check my house while I am on vacation?
- How can I get a copy of a report or an accident report?
- How do I compliment an officer?
- Where can I get my child car seat checked?
- Where do I pay my traffic ticket fine?
- How can I sign up to be alerted to an emergency at my home or business?
- How do I locate the Community Officer assigned to my neighborhood?
- How do I make a complaint against the department or an officer?