NEW: Open positions for Certified and Uncertified Police Officers Click here for a Police Officer Application
The Peachtree City Police Department is dedicated to providing outstanding professional services through community partnerships that build trust, reduce crime, create a safe environment, protect the constitutional rights of our citizens, and enhance the quality of life within our community.
Safeguarding the quality of life in our community through professional service and community partnerships
Excellence, Professionalism, Integrity, Collaboration
Deliver world-class law enforcement services through best practices
Customer Service Survey:
If you have had contact with a member of the department or would like to make a comment or recommendation on our performance, please complete the online customer service survey. We take all comments seriously and will follow up on your concerns or recommendations.
- How do I sign up to be notified of emergency notices in my community?
- How do I hire an off duty officer to provide security or traffic control for my event?
- Can the police check my house while I am on vacation?
- How can I get a copy of a report or an accident report?
- How do I compliment an officer?
- Where can I get my child car seat checked?
- Where do I pay my traffic ticket fine?
- How can I sign up to be alerted to an emergency at my home or business?
- How do I locate the Community Officer assigned to my neighborhood?
- How do I make a complaint against the department or an officer?