Peachtree City's Information Technology Department handles the day-to-day technology operations of City government. Services provided include:
- Hardware installation, maintenance, and acquisition
- Networking and non-emergency communications (telephone and Verizon)
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Audio-Visual Support
- Software acquisition, installation, support, training, and maintenance
- Database development and application programming
The department, a portion of Financial Services, is overseen by the city's Finance Director. One Information System Support Specialist assists in performing the department's duties.