Click to Home

Go To Search
Public Information
I want to obtain a copy of a report on myself?

  1. Obtain a report in person by coming to the Police Department at 350 Hwy 74 South, Peachtree City, GA  30269.  There is no charge for this service.
  2. Email .  Include a copy of your photo ID.  Report will be returned by email.
  3. Fax a request, along with a copy of your photo ID to 770-631-2512.
  4. Mail a request, including a self-addressed stamped envelope to 350 Hwy 74 South, Peachtree City, GA  30269.

Accident reports are obtained by going directly to buycrash.com (click here). 

NOTE:  Do not enter a "-" (dash) when entering your case number.  For example, if your case number is 14-12345, enter "1412345":

NOTE that this is for only public roadway collision reports.  Private property collision reports will have to be obtained by the same procedures listed on this webpage.

I want to submit an open records request for information on someone other than myself?
  1. Email the request to .   Please be very specific in the information you are attempting to obtain.  Include correct names, dates, addresses and any other personal information.  Personal information of individuals listed in the report may be redacted.  The cost is $.10 per page.  A Staff Assistant will contact you with the cost of this service.
  2. Come to the Police Department and complete an Open Records Request (same conditions as #1)
  3. Fax a request to 770-631-2512.  
  4. Mail a request, include a self-addressed stamped envelope.  

To obtain information on how to sign-up for the department's community alert system, Facebook, Twitter, and updates please click here.